Be the first to know about Missions projects, new courses, and discounts

Thank you!

Global Training & Outreach to the Nations

Integrity Missions is committed to the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. Our vision has consistently been that of Jesus Christ

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
(Mat 28:18-20 KJV)     


Integrity's paying students and monthly financial partners have provided live pastoral & leadership training in over 40 nations, live campuses in more than 12 nations today, and we have online students in many other nations. We also provide indigenous pastor support to graduates who plant a church, full scholarship for indigenous pastors and leaders, as well as orphan support for children in Africa

We offer many world missions courses and degrees - click to learn more. Your tuition pays for missions projects and provides scholarships for pastors and leaders in developing nations. 
Write your awesome label here.
do you have a heart for the nations? integrity missions is touching literally thousands of Christian leaders  every year! 90% of our missions budget is sourced by Integrity Seminary paying students in the Western Hemisphere - We need your help to complete the other 10% - Will you commit to a small donation every month to help? 

Please consider becoming a partner by praying and financially supporting Integrity Missions 

Indigenous Pastor 

Help provide monthly support for one pastor in a developing nation.
Thank you for caring
Includes basic features plus:
  • Provides USD to a seminary graduate who plants a new church
  • Your payment will be auto deducted monthly
  • Tax deductible 
  • church planting in #1 souling winning tool in the world

Orphan Support

Provide a months support for one child in Africa - Food, Clothing, & Education
Thank you loving the lost
Includes basic features plus:
  • provide nourishing food
  • clothing & education 
  • tax deductible
  • Save a life & provide a future

Seminary Scholarship

Provide a full scholarship for one student in a developing nation 
Thank you for Investing in God's Leaders
Includes basic features plus:
  • Study Materials
  • tuition & a Meal
  • tax deductible
  • includes full tuition for bachelors program

Earn a degree in Global Missions

Join our prayer team - sign up to be informed of our missions work and educational training opportunities. 

100% online courses for you

Enjoy flexibility and variety of payment options for managing transactions online.

Highly Engaging courses

Outstanding Video, Activities, Lessons, and Quizzes.

24/7 Support with Live Chat

Receive swift and helpful support.

For Coaches

Education with breakthrough online instruction.

Core Features

Awesome features and agile usability for online education.

Support Missions When You Pay Your Tuition

Enhance your virtual programs by allowing your learners to access high-quality live sessions.
Created with